GREEK SALAD – TIPS
The Greek salad is considered to be a complete and balanced meal, fresh and full of Greek flavors.
The Greek salad consists of:
- Tomatoes: a vegetable rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, beta-carotene and lycopene
- Cucumber: the contain vitamin A which is a dominant antioxidant for good eye function
- Onions: they contain few calories with anti-inflammatory characteristics due to the content of vitamin C.
- Feta: the traditional Greek white cheese, which is a very good source of calcium and a source of saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium.
- Olive Oil: the famous Greek Olive Oil has an increased vitamin E and polyphenols
Simply delicious, bon appetite!